The definition of means of prevention of nuisance and the search for solutions in relation to a situation in terms of acoustics by ITS is based on the consideration of the technologies being the most appropriate to the considered situation, for an optimal choice of the means that should be considered depending on the context (in particular accounting if any related features of the equipment and acoustic insulation systems and the constraints and consequences of all types generated by their implementation).
This service may make it necessary to draw up acoustics calculation notes and write sizing reports for soundproofing equipment, to which ITS's human resources are very weak (often using simulation software developed in-house, incorporating experience feedback acquired over the decades in the fields of noise reduction and improvement of acoustic comfort), whatever the context:
- noise at work
- prevention of environmental pollution
- acoustic quality of buildings
The means of preventing nuisances and the solutions for improving a situation in terms of acoustics on which ITS's engineering missions and its activity of marketing soundproofing equipment and insulation work relate are as follows:
- reduction at source of noise emissions from noisy machinery and equipment; it is then a question of soundproof enclosures, canopies and carterizations, of buildings with high acoustic performance, of all types of silencers (for pressurized or non-pressurized fluids, at ambient temperature or at high temperature - at the suction or discharge of process -)
- limiting the propagation of noise; this has to do with the implementation of anti-noise walls, acoustic screens (outside buildings or in interior spaces e.g. dedicated to education and teaching, at work, in catering rooms)
- reducing the reverberation of premises; this concerns the implementation of sound-absorbing linings e.g. on walls, under roofs (in particular ceiling tiles and suspended elements)
With respect to such missions performed on its own behalf, ITS has taken out an "overall designer" insurance including notably the operation civil liability insurance, the professional civil liability insurance, and the compulsory insurance of decenal liability.
From the definition of means of prevention of the nuisance and the search for solutions in relation to a situation in terms of acoustics by ITS it results the choice of soundproofing equipment (of those the implementation is compatible with the data taken into account as well as related constraints and meets the objective of results in terms of acoustics) involving a selection of products and of construction systems having the performance the most appropriate for the considered situation.
Links towards similar other pages of this website: general
- Acoustic audit in Lyon (France)
- Acoustic studies and measurements in Lyon (France)
- Acoustic consulting in Lyon (France)
- Acoustic diagnosis in Lyon (France)
- Acoustic engineer in Lyon (France)
- Acoustic study in Lyon (France)
- Acoustical engineering office in Lyon (France)
- Acoustician (acoustic engineer) in Lyon (France)
- Acoustics studies projects measurements in Lyon (France)
- Consultant in acoustics in Lyon (France)
- Consulting engineer in acoustics in Lyon (France)
- Noise measurements in Lyon (France)
- Service provider in acoustics in Lyon (France)
Links towards similar other pages of this website: noise at work
- Acoustic study of a workshop
- Predictive acoustics for work premises
- Noise at work: study for solutions
ITS makes the definition of nuisance prevention means and the search for solutions in relation to a situation in terms of acoustics.