When one is looking to protect persons (from noise) by the means of a structure envelopping a noise source (machine), designed for protecting the environment from this noise source (machine), ITS offers a wide range of industrial soundproofing walls for many applications of soundprrofing / acoustic insulation related to the protection of workersagainst noise.
ITS offers powerful solutions at a reasonable cost in response to all the needs in the matter of soundproofing (preventive or curative) by the means of ergonomic equipment (standard or tailor made) for which the quality of design and of execution meets the highest level of requirement in this area for an efficient fight against noise in the context of compliance with legislation on noise at work or of improvement of working conditions.
The industrial soundproofing walls offered by ITS allow the treatment at source of noisy machines and equipment.
The noise level ouside of such soundproofing devices is generally well below the lower values of exposure of workers to noise trigging action: a sound pressure level below 75 dBA can be obtained in numerous ordinary cases, offering in any cases to workers (including: operators of very noisy machinery) the protection against auditory trauma necessary for the performance of their tasks.
The industrial soundproofing walls proposed by ITS can allways be disinstalled for a reinstallation in a different place.
They are usually made of coated metallic soundproofing panels with an insulation made of mineral fiber (walls, roof and if needed: floor) and equipped with painted metallic acoustic doors (rotating or sliding) and of acoustic windows with safety glass. Some of those construction elements may have a sound reduction index Rw that can reach 52 dB as a standard (a higher performance can be obtained by the means of special constructions).
Regarding products and construction systems proposed by ITS their performance is measured in laboratory according to current standards:
- their sound reduction index according to the standards NF EN ISO 140-3 Acoustics - Measurement of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements - Part 3: laboratory measurement of airborne sound insulation of building elements and EN NF 717-1 Rating of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements Part 1: airborne sound insulation
- their sound absorption coefficient according to the standards NF EN ISO 354 Acoustics - Measurement of sound absorption in a reverberation room and NF EN ISO 11654 Sound absorbers for use in buildings - Rating of sound absorption
The industrial soundproofing walls proposed by ITS can be delivered as a kit ready to assemble with assembly instructions or be installed turnkey.
A guarantee of acoustic performance on site is issued for each installation of industrial soundproofing walls.
The verification can be conducted according to the standard NF EN ISO 11546-2: Acoustics - Determination of sound insulation performances of enclosures - Part 2 : measurements in situ (for acceptance and verification purposes).
enclosure for a corrugator
carterisation for a printing machine
The industrial soundproofing walls offered by ITS are robust constructions with quality finishes ensuring a high durability and sometimes also contributing to the limitation of other nuisances than noise: dust, fogs, fumes, heat, laser radiation ...
Related features can be integrated (disassembly / mobility of the walls or of subsets, visibility, ventilation, lighting, securities, fire protection...)
soundproofing partition for a rotary press
soundproofing partition for a rotary press
The industrial soundproofing walls offered by ITS allow the reduction of nuisance due to noise in all sectors of activity:
enclosure for a stamping presses line
enclosure for a planing machine
- metal transformation industry: grinding boxes, deburring boxes...
|Metallic acoustic door set
|Metallic acoustic insulation panel with 1 absorbing face
|Metallic acoustic insulation panel with 2 absorbing faces
|Metallic acoustic insulation panel without any absorbing face
|Metallic acoustic window set
Paper industry, corrugated cardboard industry
|See the frequently asked questions related to this equipment
ITS offers industrial soundproofing walls for the protection of workers against machines noise emissions in industrial workshops and production halls.
When it is a question of limiting the diffusion towards other zones of the same workshop (factory hall) of the noise emitted by a machine or by a production line in specified places, the industrial soundproofing walls proposed by ITS can also be implemented, allowing a decrease in the sound level at specified locations which is variable depending on:
- the considered frequency
- the difference between the distance traveled by the sound waves between the noise sources and the locations to be protected, on the one hand as resulting from the implementation of the screen thus constituted and on the other hand in an imaginary straight line (the dimensions of the screen then come into play in particular: not only its height, but also its length)
- the greater or lesser importance of the surfaces reflecting the sounds:
- near noise sources
- along the path of the sound waves (the properties of the sub-roof with regard to sound absorption often play a decisive role, a ceiling or suspended sound-absorbing elements being necessary for the effectiveness of such a soundproofing device)
- close to locations where noise attenuation is desired
When required, the industrial sound-absorbing walls marketed by ITS can have not only one sound-absorbing face, but two such faces when it comes to limiting the amplification of sound levels in the two work spaces thus separated. This is the case when noise sources are located on either side of such industrial soundproofing walls, and when a general reduction in the propagation of noise is aimed for, as (in particular) in boilermaking, mechanical or construction (e.g. aeronautics):
- separation of naves
- creation of boxes
There's an industrial soundproofing wall for every workplace noise reduction context.