When one is looking to reduce the reverberation of a room by the means of absorbent material, ITS offers a wide range of reverberation reduction devices for schools premises / buildings for many applications of soundprrofing / acoustic insulation related to the protection against noise (in some tertiary premises with vocal or electroacoustic sound production) or to account (sometimes: improve) the acoustic comfort in tertiary buildings (and in general related to the completion of premises having to be with particular acoustic features: homes, hotels, hospitals, speaking and listening halls, sports facilities, multi-function rooms ...).
ITS offers powerful solutions at a reasonable cost in response to all the needs in the matter of soundproofing (preventive or curative) by the means of ergonomic equipment (standard or tailor made) for which the quality of design and of execution meets the highest level of requirement in this area for an efficient fight against noise in the context of compliance with legislation on noise at work (or of improvement of working conditions) or of compliance to the regulation in terms of acoustic comfort in buildings (mainly).
Thereverberation reduction devices for schools premises / buildings offered by ITS allow to reduce the noise amplification due to reverberation phenomena and to limit its propagation in interior considered spaces (and therefore toward adjacents spaces, indoor or outdoor).
In case of premises where the implementation of one of the reverberation reduction devices for schools premises / buildings proposed by ITS has been performed:
- the decrease of sound levels per doubling distance with respect to a noise generator (sound spatial decay) in the considered spaces is always complying to the values required by the regulations
- the noise level in the considered spaces is significantly reduced: a sound pressure reduction of 5 dBA or more can be obtained in numerous ordinary cases, offering in any cases to occupants the necessary auditory comfort
For all the types of premises where the implementation of one of the reverberation reduction devices for schools premisesproposed by ITS has been performed:
- the reverberation time (sound temporal decay) is always complying either to the values required by the regulations if the use of the rooms involves the conformity to limit values (homes, hotels, hospitals, sports facilities, multi-function rooms) or to optimum values (speaking and listening halls, jury test rooms ...).
The reverberation reduction devices for schools premises / buildings offered by ITS are usually:
- either made of absorbing panels for walls: metallic with coating (or made of wood) with a filling made of mineral fiber or of polyester wool or of acoustic foam M1
- or of suspended ceiling tiles: metallic with coating (or made of wood) with a filling made of mineral fiber or of polyester wool or of acoustic foam M1
- or of suspended baffles (or other furnishing objects) made of mineral fiber or of polyester wool or of acoustic foam M1
Some of those construction elements may have a sound absorption coefficient of 100 % in the medium and high frequencies (where is located the maximum sensitivity of human hearing) as a standard (a higher performance can be obtained by the means of special constructions).
Regarding products and construction systems proposed by ITS their performance is measured in laboratory according to current standards:
- their sound absorption coefficient according to the standards NF EN ISO 354 Acoustics - Measurement of sound absorption in a reverberation room and NF EN ISO 11654 Sound absorbers for use in buildings - Rating of sound absorption
The reverberation reduction devices for schools premises/ buildings proposed by ITS can be delivered as a kit ready to assemble with assembly instructions or be installed turnkey.
A guarantee of acoustic performance on site is issued for each installation of reverberation reduction devices for schools premises / buildings.
absorbing lining for walls
absorbing lining for walls
|The reverberation reduction devices for schools premises / buildings offered by ITS are robust constructions with quality finishes ensuring a high durability and sometimes also contributing to the improvement of the visual ambiance of some places: a particular care is taken - by the means of the choice of materials, aspect and colors - to the architectural integration of soundproofing equipment that are often a key factor of success for the interior design as well.
Go to other pages of this website presenting the sub sets constituting this equipment
|Absorbing panel for walls of tertiary premises|
|Absorbing screen for tertiary premises|
|Suspended baffle for tertiary premises|
|Suspended ceiling tile for tertiary premises|
Download a brochure related to this equipment
See the frequently asked questions related to this equipment
|See the frequently asked questions related to this equipment|
ITS offers reverberation reduction devices for schools premises / buildings where speech intelligibility and acoustic comfort are desirable.
Reverberation diminution device for schools premises / buildings , reverberation diminution device for tertiary premises / buildings, reverberation limitation device for schools premises / buildings , reverberation limitation device for tertiary premises / buildings , reverberation reduction device for schools premises / buildings, reverberation reduction device for tertiary premises / buildings, reverberation control system for school premises / buildings , reverberation control system for tertiary premises / buildings, soundproofing system for school premises / buildings , soundproofing system for tertiary premises / buildings : all equipment that one can source thanks to Isolation Technologie Services (ITS).
Reverberation reduction devices for schools premises/ buildings contribute to acoustic comfort.
Indeed, they allow, all things being equal, to limit the ambient noise levels, which is a frequent goal for such premises, given the activities that take place there, which therefore require to consider this essential parameter for the acoustic quality: teaching, rest, sports activities, catering are among them.
In addition, when intelligibility is an important parameter of the sound environment (the circumstances in which it is necessary to be understood or to understand are numerous in educational institutions) they make it possible to improve it.
This requires that the reverberation reduction devices have a high absorption coefficient at frequencies 500, 1000 and 2000 Hz and that they are installed in sufficient quantities.
Furthermore, when it comes to limiting the propagation of noise e.g. from one table to the other tables in a canteen, the reverberation reduction devices can be very useful if they are in the form of clautras, offering a very welcome screen effect.
ITS studies, defines and markets devices for reducing reverberation reduction devices for school premises and buildings.