When one is looking to reduce the reverberation of a room by the means of absorbent material, ITS offers a wide range of soundproofing systems for public places / buildings for many applications of soundprrofing / acoustic insulation related to the protection against noise (including: some tertiary premises such as offices, open spaces, call centers,...) or to account (sometimes: improve) the acoustic comfort in tertiary buildings (and in general related to the completion of premises having to be with particular acoustic features: hotels, hospitals, speaking and listening halls, sports facilities such as swimming pools or gymnasiums, multi-function rooms, airports, railway stations, shopping centers, libraries ...).
ITS offers powerful solutions at a reasonable cost in response to all the needs in the matter of soundproofing (preventive or curative) by the means of ergonomic equipment (standard or tailor made) for which the quality of design and of execution meets the highest level of requirement in this area for an efficient fight against noise in the context of compliance with legislation on noise at work (or of improvement of working conditions) or of compliance to the regulation in terms of acoustic comfort in buildings (mainly).
The soundproofing systems for public places / buildings offered by ITS allow to reduce the noise amplification due to reverberation phenomena and to limit its propagation in interior considered spaces (and therefore toward adjacents spaces, indoor or outdoor).
In case of premises where the implementation of one of the soundproofing systems for public places / buildings proposed by ITS has been performed:
- the decrease of sound levels per doubling distance with respect to a noise generator (sound spatial decay) in the considered spaces is always complying to the values required by the regulations
- the noise level in the considered spaces is significantly reduced: a sound pressure reduction of 5 dBA or more can be obtained in numerous ordinary cases, offering in any cases to occupants the necessary auditory comfort
For all the types of premises where the implementation of one of the soundproofing systems for public places / buildingsproposed by ITS has been performed:
- the reverberation time (sound temporal decay) is always complying either to the values required by the regulations if the use of the rooms involves the conformity to limit values (hotels, hospitals, sports facilities, multi-function rooms) or to optimum values (speaking and listening halls, jury test rooms ...).
The soundproofing systems for public places / buildings offered by ITS are usually:
- either made of absorbing panels for walls: metallic with coating (or made of wood) with a filling made of mineral fiber or of polyester wool or of acoustic foam M1
- or of suspended ceiling tiles: metallic with coating (or made of wood) with a filling made of mineral fiber or of polyester wool or of acoustic foam M1
- or of suspended baffles (or other furnishing objects) made of mineral fiber or of polyester wool or of acoustic foam M1
Some of those construction elements may have a sound absorption coefficient of 100 % in the medium and high frequencies (where is located the maximum sensitivity of human hearing) as a standard (a higher performance can be obtained by the means of special constructions).
Regarding products and construction systems proposed by ITS their performance is measured in laboratory according to current standards:
- their sound absorption coefficient according to the standards NF EN ISO 354 Acoustics - Measurement of sound absorption in a reverberation room and NF EN ISO 11654 Sound absorbers for use in buildings - Rating of sound absorption
The soundproofing systems for public places / buildings proposed by ITS can be delivered as a kit ready to assemble with assembly instructions or be installed turnkey.
A guarantee of acoustic performance on site is issued for each installation of soundproofing systems for public places / buildings.
absorbing lining for walls
absorbing lining for walls
The soundproofing systems for public places / buildings offered by ITS are robust constructions with quality finishes ensuring a high durability and sometimes also contributing to the improvement of the visual ambiance of some places: a particular care is taken - by the means of the choice of materials, aspect and colors - to the architectural integration of soundproofing equipment that are often a key factor of success for the interior design as well.
Go to other pages of this website presenting the sub sets constituting this equipment
|Absorbing panel for walls of tertiary premises|
|Absorbing screen for tertiary premises|
|Polyester wool for soundproofing|
|Suspended baffle for tertiary premises|
|Suspended ceiling tile for reverberation control of tertiary premises|
Download a brochure related to this equipment
See the frequently asked questions related to this equipment
|See the frequently asked questions related to this equipment|
ITS offers soundproofing systems for public places, buildings, where noise reduction, acoustical comfort are desirable.
Reverberation diminution device for public places / buildings , reverberation limitation device for public places / buildings , reverberation reduction device for public places / buildings , reverberation control system for public places / buildings , soundproofing system for public places / buildings : all equipment that one can source thanks to Isolation Technologie Services (ITS).