When one is looking to obtain a noise reduction by the means of a silencer, ITS offers a wide range of exhaust silencers for combustion turbines / gas turbines for all applications related to acoustic insulation / soundproofing (protection of workers against noise, preservation of acoustic environment) in relation to the limitation of noise emissions in the energy sector.
Range of applications
- reduction of noise impact of decentralized power plants or of heavy duty power generation plants
- excellent technical characteristics and robustness
- ease of implementation (easy assembly/disassembly)
- high adaptability of acoustic performance
- high level of standardization
- an envelope being rectangular or circular, metallic, double shell (perfect mechanical resistance over time) with an upstream connecting flange and with a downstream connecting flange and with thermal insulation
- splitters (sometimes called: baffles) generally parallelepipedic (except for silencers with a circular cross section), with metallic frames and structures
- thickness, filling (usually mineral wool), finishes, free open area, geometry of upstream and downstream ends: adapted depending on the desired performance
- in case of a silencer with a rectangular cross section, the soundproofing device is in the form of a box-piece generally monobloc
Standard constitution (for rectangular cross section)
- casing made of steel sheet, thickness according to performance requirements, with connecting flanges upstream and downstream
- splitters (sometimes called: baffles) rectangular, with steel frames, with a profiled upper extremity for back pressure limitation
- filling made of mineral wool with a cover made of fabric (glass fabric in some cases)
- perforated facing made of steel sheet, thickness according to performance requirements (other finish upon request)
- outdoor use in all kinds of environments
Acoustic and aerodynamic performance
- simulated - Insertion loss, flow noise and total pressure loss. Non standard performance can be obtained by the means of special constructions
Associated products and services (on request)
- other components of exhaust systems. Complete study. On-site installation (national and international)
|See the frequently asked questions related to this equipment
ITS offers exhaust silencers for combustion turbines, gas turbines for power plants workers protection and for environment preservation against noise.
Exhaust silencer for combustion turbines / gas turbines, noise diminution device for combustion turbines / gas turbines exhaust, noise limitation device for combustion turbines / gas turbines exhaust, noise reduction device for combustion turbines / gas turbines exhaust : all equipment that one can source thanks to Isolation Technologie Services (ITS).