An offer of technologies and services for acoustic insulation (the best possible): this is the ambition of ITS.
Fight against noise, acoustic comfort: ITS offers a wide range of technology solutions suitable for the challenges and the constraints of the main human activities impacting the soundscapes, being therefore possible fields of intervention for ITS in relation to original equipment manufacturers, general contractors, installers or final users.
In terms of technology, acoustics, fluid mechanics and aeraulics, materials science, structural calculations are disciplines that base the diversified offer of ITS in relation to different aspects of the field of soundproofing:
- quantification of noise emissions from noise sources (e.g. industrial: machines, equipment, installations)  
- assessment of the acoustic quality of buildings (e.g. industrial premises, open-plan offices, catering areas, teaching and training rooms, but also measurement rooms in which anechoicity is sought, test benches)  
- determination of sound propagation and attenuation characteristics (e.g. in ducts, enclosed spaces, or outdoors)  
- custom selection and/or sizing of construction products and systems (acoustic walls and screens, noise barriers, sound-absorbing linings, silencers) 
In terms of services, the support of its Customers from the beginning to the end of a project is, professionally, the belief of the human resource of ITS.
Engineering (including: on site metrology, sizing calculations) and software publishing, marketing of high value-added components and systems, technical assistance for implementation: ITS offer of technologies and services for acoustic insulation is versatile and covers all needs related to soundproofing projects in industry sector (e.g. for issues having to do with the limitation of workers exposure to noise and/or for environmental concerns) and in construction (including: the improvement of acoustic comfort in buildings).
ITS offers powerful solutions at a reasonable cost in response to all the needs in the matter of soundproofing (preventive or curative) by the means of equipment for which the quality of design and of execution meets the highest level of requirement.
Main applications of ITS in relation to noise control, acoustical insulation, soundproofing, noise exposure reduction, acoustic nuisance limitation:
- Noise reduction by the means of an enclosure (acoustic hood) or of a (soundproofing) partition
- Improvement of the performance of an existing enclosure (acoustic hood) or of an acoustic partition
- Protection from noise of persons by the means of a cabin (for soundproofing or soundproofed)
- Noise propagation limitation by the means of an acoustic screen
- Diminution of room reverberation by the means of sound absorbing materials
- Development of a testing or acoustic measurement room
- Noise reduction by the means of a silencer
- Vibration reduction by the means of a vibration control system
 by on-site measurements, for which ITS has specific equipment: sound level meters, noise generators
 in a predictive manner, e.g. using simulation software, for which ITS is widely provided (on the one hand: with tools developed in-house, and on the other hand with commercial software packages for CFD calculations, or by finite elements, or based on sound ray tracing)