When one is looking to protect persons (from noise) by the means of a structure envelopping a noise source (machine), designed for protecting the environment from this noise source (machine), ITS offers a wide range of noise diminution devices for machines for many applications of soundprrofing / acoustic insulation related to the protection of workersagainst noise.
ITS offers powerful solutions at a reasonable cost in response to all the needs in the matter of soundproofing (preventive or curative) by the means of ergonomic equipment (standard or tailor made) for which the quality of design and of execution meets the highest level of requirement in this area for an efficient fight against noise in the context of compliance with legislation on noise at work or of improvement of working conditions.
Thenoise diminution devices for machines offered by ITS allow the treatment at source of noisy machines and equipment.
The noise level ouside of such soundproofing devices is generally well below the lower values of exposure of workers to noise trigging action: a sound pressure level below 75 dBA can be obtained in numerous ordinary cases, offering in any cases to workers (including: operators of very noisy machinery) the protection against auditory trauma necessary for the performance of their tasks.
Thenoise diminution devices for machines proposed by ITS can allways be disinstalled for a reinstallation in a different place.
They are usually made of coated metallic soundproofing panels with an insulation made of mineral fiber (walls, roof and if needed: floor) and equipped with painted metallic acoustic doors (rotating or sliding) and of acoustic windows with safety glass.Some of those construction elements may have a sound reduction index Rw that can reach 52 dB as a standard (a higher performance can be obtained by the means of special constructions).
Regarding products and construction systems proposed by ITS their performance is measured in laboratory according to current standards:
- their sound reduction index according to the standards NF EN ISO 140-3 Acoustics - Measurement of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements - Part 3: laboratory measurement of airborne sound insulation of building elements and EN NF 717-1 Rating of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements Part 1: airborne sound insulation
- their sound absorption coefficient according to the standards NF EN ISO 354 Acoustics - Measurement of sound absorption in a reverberation room and NF EN ISO 11654 Sound absorbers for use in buildings - Rating of sound absorption
The noise diminution devices for machines proposed by ITS can be delivered as a kit ready to assemble with assembly instructions or be installed turnkey.
A guarantee of acoustic performance on site is issued for each installation of noise diminution devices for machines.
The verification can be conducted according to the standard NF EN ISO 11546-2: Acoustics - Determination of sound insulation performances of enclosures - Part 2 : measurements in situ (for acceptance and verification purposes).
enclosure for a corrugator
carterisation for a printing machine
The noise diminution devices for machines offered by ITS are robust constructions with quality finishes ensuring a high durability and sometimes also contributing to the limitation of other nuisances than noise: dust, fogs, fumes, heat, laser radiation ...
Related features can be integrated (disassembly / mobility of the walls or of subsets, visibility, ventilation, lighting, securities, fire protection...)
soundproofing partition for a rotary press
soundproofing partition for a rotary press
The noise diminution devices for machines offered by ITS allow the reduction of nuisance due to noise in all sectors of activity:
enclosure for a stamping presses line
enclosure for a planing machine
- metal transformation industry: grinding boxes, deburring boxes...
Go to other pages of this website presenting the sub sets constituting this equipment
|Metallic acoustic door set|
|Metallic acoustic insulation panel with 1 absorbing face|
|Metallic acoustic insulation panel with 2 absorbing faces|
|Metallic acoustic insulation panel without any absorbing face|
|Metallic acoustic window set|
Download a brochure related to this equipment
Paper industry, corrugated cardboard industry
See the frequently asked questions related to this equipment
|See the frequently asked questions related to this equipment|
ITS offers noise diminution devices for machines for the protection of workers in noisy workshops.
Noise diminution device for machines, noise limitation device for machines, noise reduction device for machines, enclosure for machines, noise control device for machine : all equipment that one can source thanks to Isolation Technologie Services (ITS).
An additional aspect of a project of noise diminution device construction can be mentioned:
- carried out by the builder of a machine i.e. the original equipment manufactuer abbreviated OEM, the integration of a noise limitation device can be done in a way that takes into account technical requirements (who knows them better than him ?) that are possibly numerous and varied, which impact practicality, and the very functionalities - according to the specificities -; geometry (e.g. shapes, dimensions of the envelope), openings, removable elements and equipment (e.g. those to facilitate the visibility of machine parts and the visual inspection by an operator, a ventilation system, a lighting system, a waste suction system) can be designed from the outset in a way that the builder will find nothing to complain about since he will have been associated with it (being of course a decision-maker on various technical aspects of the construction)
- left to the responsibility of the end user of the machine, the implementation of a noise limittaion device will allow (the latter) to obtain hardare that meets his wishes in all respects, not only on a technical level (in relation to aspects related to production and maintenance: with respect to the same criteria as those mentioned above regarding soundproofing equipment delivered with the machine) but also with respect to other concerns in particular related to aesthetics (if only to be matched with others, pre-existing on a site, the soundproofing glazing frames may be at right angles or rounded, and the colors of the painted metal parts may be freely chosen  ); it will then be possible to take account of specific standards and regulations, in particular local ones, e.g. in terms of performance in terms of sound insulation when Directive 2003/10/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of February 6, 2003 concerning the minimum requirements for health and safety relating to the exposure of workers to the risks due to physical agents (noise) does not constitute the reference document
 in some contexts, the choice of color for a noise reduction device may have to do with prevailing practices in the society itself
 in some cases, customization of noise reduction devices (in terms of colors) is also offered to the end customer by the machine manufacturer (this is the case in the energy production sector for some turbine and generator manufacturers which also offer contextualized electrical hardware)