When one is looking to a noise reduction by the means of an enclosure or of a silencer, ITS offers a wide range of soundproofing systems for combustion turbines / gas turbines for all applications applications related to acoustic insulation / soundproofing (protection of workers against noise, preservation of acoustic environment) in relation to the limitation of noise emissions in the energy sector.
Range of applications
- reduction of noise impact of decentralized power plants or of heavy duty power generation plants
- excellent technical characteristics and robustness
- high adaptability of acoustic performance
- high level of standardization
- air intake systems for gas turbines: where applicable, comprehensive including silencers and filtration equipment
- enclosure: complete envelope or envelope elements of soundproofing buildings for power plants (acoustic insulation panels for walls and roofs, acoustic doors, ventilation silencers...), absorbing wall panels, acoustic ceiling...Related features such as weather resistance, disassembly / mobility of the walls or of subsets, visibility, ventilation, lighting, securities, fire protection ... are integrated according to the needs.
- exhaust system: where applicable, comprehensive including silencers, stacks and accessories such as diverters, ducts, expansion joints ... and silencers for Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG)
air intake system
enclosure / soundproofed building
Regarding products and construction systems proposed by ITS their performance is measured in laboratory according to current standards:
- their sound reduction index according to the standards NF EN ISO 140-3 Acoustics - Measurement of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements - Part 3: laboratory measurement of airborne sound insulation of building elements and EN NF 717-1 Rating of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements Part 1: airborne sound insulation
- their sound absorption coefficient according to the standards NF EN ISO 354 Acoustics - Measurement of sound absorption in a reverberation room and NF EN ISO 11654 Sound absorbers for use in buildings - Rating of sound absorption
- their insertion loss according to the standard ISO 7235 Acoustics - Laboratory measurement procedures for ducted silencers and air-terminal units - Insertion loss, flow noise and total pressure loss
The soundproofing systems for combustion turbines / gas turbines proposed by ITS can be delivered as a kit ready to assemble with assembly instructions or be installed turnkey.
A guarantee of acoustic performance on site is issued for each installation of soundproofingsystems for combustion turbines / gas turbines .
Associated products and services (on request) :
Complete study. On-site installation (national and international)
Go to other pages of this website presenting the sub sets constituting this equipment
|Air intake system for combustion turbines / gas turbines|
|Soundproofed industrial building|
|Exhaust system for combustion turbines / gas turbines|
Download a brochure related to this equipment
Soundproofing system for combustion turbines / gas turbines: all equipment that one can source thanks to Isolation Technologie Services (ITS).