When it is desired to reduce noise by the means of an acoustic enclosure (soundproofing hood), or of a(n acoustic) partition or to protect people (from noise) by the means of a cabin (for soundproofing or soundproofed), or to limit the propagation of noise through an acoustic screen (which is sometimes referred to as a noise barrier), ITS offers a wide range of acoustic doors for many applications of soundproofing / sound insulation relating to the protection of workers against noise, the preservation of the acoustic environment, the limitation of noise emissions in the energy sector, to testing rooms acoustics.
Quality acoustic doors contribute to the acoustic comfort in buildings in an important manner.
Range of applications
- creating a sound reduction or a sound insulation by integration either in a (metallic) construction of an enclosure (hood), in a wall, in a partition (between 2 rooms or between a premise and outside) for industry, for buildings (namely: machinery premises), for environment or in an acoustic screen (indoor or outdoor)
- excellent technical characteristics and robustness (compatible with a high traffic of people and equipment for intensive use)
- ease of implementation
- high adaptability of acoustic performance
- wide range of possible applications (related technical performances on request)
- metal frame with powder coated steel as standard (for aluminum siding or stainless steel: on request) to ensure rapid installation
- wing(s) with metallic double shell sidings and peripheral gaskets to ensure a good seal to noise (perfect mechanical strength over time)
- coated steel sidings as standard (for aluminum siding or stainless steel: on request)
- standard filling made of medium density glass wool
- thickness, filling, finishes tailored to the desired performance
- steel parts (frame and wing) assembled by electric welding
- frame with pre-drill holes for easy installation with screws
- vertical frames and crosses of high thickness
- threshold bar
- double shell wing, thickness according to performance requirements, with vertical reinforcement, central locking reinforcement, medium density mineral wool filling and peripheral seal in EPDM
- opening by double nylon maneuvering equipped with cover plates with European cylinder machining
- 1 point deadbolt lock + U turn latch for height <2300 mm (or, if higher performance requirements: 3-point locking deadbolt + U turn latch) and 3-point locking deadbolt latch + U turn latch for height ≥ 2300 mm, in steel with anti-corrosion treatment
- basic european cylinder, in nickel brass, with 3 keys
- espagnolette, with anti-corrosion corrosion treatment, with aluminum handle (for semi fixed wing only)
- 2 welded steel hinges with ball thrust bearings for high <2300 mm and 3 hinges for high ≥ 2300 mm
- powder coating finishing, according to standard colors
- finishing caps for pre-drilled frame
- maneuvering by 1/2 handle + panic bar
- rectangular window
- color choice in RAL
- reduction index greater than 52 dB for a 1 wing door set or 49 dB for a 2 wings door set
- fire resistance 1/2 hour, 1 hour, 2 hours (with amendment of the constitution and acoustic performance: on request)
- sliding doors
- automatic closing device, silver standard finish (with adjustment of the speed of speed and of slow-down)
- for typical applications, the acoustic doors are protected by a multilayer coating system in accordance with ISO 12 944 C2, with high durability (above 15 years).
- for more demanding applications, the acoustic doors are protected by a multilayer coating system in accordance with ISO 12944 C4 or even C5 with high durability (above 15 years).
- indoor or outdoor use in normal environments (other finish for different uses: on request)
- options: composition for special applications (high pressure washing, chemical, pharmaceutical, ...)
Fire behavior (reaction to fire of ingredients according to standard NF F16-101)
- the acoustic doors contain no element favorable to microbial growth
- thermal conductivity of glass wool filling (GW): 0.035 W / m / K
- thermal resistance R of the filling of thickness E
filling GW 60 1,71 80 2,30 100 2,85
(m2 . K / W)
- sound reduction index according to the standards NF EN ISO 140-3 Acoustics - Measurement of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements - Part 3: laboratory measurement of airborne sound insulation of building elements and EN NF 717-1 Rating of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements Part 1: airborne sound insulation
Note: a higher performance can be obtained by the means of special constructions
- on the occasion of the construction of industrial soundproofing equipment or in buildings
Associated products and services (on request)
- structures/frames, metallic acoustic insulation panels, acoustic windows, corner panels, ventilation silencers, finishing equipment, delivery as a kit with assembly instructions (national and international). Complete study. On-site installation (national and international).
Acoustic door, acoustic door set, metallic acoustic door set: all equipment that one can source thanks to Isolation Technologie Services (ITS).