Based on Excel, with an interface in French or English, the acoustic calculation software SILDIS®, published by ITS (*), allows the prediction of the performance of many products and construction systems for soundproofing: in term acoustics, and when applicable, in terms of aeraulics.
Among the advantages of the SILDIS® calculation software, it is worth mentioning:
- its simplicity of use (notwithstanding the sophistication of certain stages of modeling),
- the degree of fineness (unusual on the market ?) for taking into account certain parameters (e.g. those related to materials, the characteristics of which are made available in libraries),
- flexibility for the choice (e.g. according to the user's preferences) of models for different stages of calculations,
- the non-limitation of most input data,
and last but not least:
- the speed of calculations
- conduction of all calculations for a given module using a single file
- the reliability of the simulation results (validation being based on comparisons with measurement results and simulations with other tools).
The features currently implemented in the acoustic calculation software SILDIS® reflect the needs as known, through the activity in engineering  (in the field of acoustic insulation, for industry and in the building sector ) that the human resource which has developed the different software modules has carried out (for thirty years or so). The characteristics of the acoustic calculation software SILDIS® have been enriched over time: extended or new functionalities could possibly be considered, if meeting the specific needs of certain users (contact us) .
The acoustic calculation software SILDIS® offers rare (sometimes unprecedented ?) capabilities made available (in a way intending to be within the reach of the greatest number of people: in industry and in the construction sector) of all those who, acoustic specialists due to their schooling or not, wish to carry out, in the context of engineering or R&D missions, design work involving the sizing of soundproofing devices, or more generally, in relation to the consideration of acoustic propagation phenomena as part of the fight against noise or for the improvement of sound comfort.
 for this activity, ITS quality management system has been assessed to meet the requirements of standard ISO 9001
 e.g. for the sizing of rectangular silencers: silencers with asymmetric splitters, or silencers with a combination of a peripheral lining (with segments mutually perpendicular) and of a central pod of circular or square frontal section; for the sizing cylindrical silencers: e.g. with hollow central pod
Computer Aided Design (CAD): SILDIS® calculation software for acoustics and aeraulics in the construction sector (in Excel format)